We’ve analyzed all of the ATV Landscape Rakes on the market, looking at reviews, cost, ease of purchase, and many other factors.
Thus, we have compiled a ranking of the best ATV and UTV Landscape Rakes.
What are ATV and UTV Landscape Rake?
Landscape rakes are attachments at the rear of the tractor with curved tines at the bottom. Their tines help them dig into the ground and pull debris out of the soil.
The purpose of a landscape rake is to clear the ground, which is done unequivocally. The tines dig about two inches below the ground, pulling up rocks, straw, roots, and other debris and holding the soil in place because of the gap between the tines. The curved design of the landscape rake tines provides the perfect support for all dirt as the tractor transports it to a central location and removes it as needed.
Landscape Rakes: In a nutshell
- Coupled to an All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) or a Utility Vehicle (UTV) by a simple pin hitch, these tools are easily maneuvered in and out of tough spots.
- Landscape tractor rakes are much more durable and are able to cut deeper into the ground due to the power of the tractor compared to what you could do with your bare hands.
KUAFU Landscape Rake Compatible With ATV, UTV, SxS Accessory Tool Bar & 3-Point Hitch System
- The landscape rake is mainly compatible with ATV/UTV/SxS 48″ or 60″ Accessory Tool Bar & 3-Point Hitch System. (2 ” hitch can be installed if the caliber is consistent)
- The landscape rake is made of high-quality steel, with fine workmanship, high hardness, wear resistance, and durability.
- Black powder-coated surface avoids rust and rot due to the influence of humidity or debris, effectively extending the landscape rake service life.
- Bolt installation is simple and fast, saving time and improving user efficiency.
Black Boar ATV/UTV Landscape Rake
- The extra-stiff design uses the full length of the rake, and the tines are removable to adjust the desired tine spacing.
- Parallel linkage design ensures the correct angle of the attachment when lowering it.
- The lightweight design is easy for one person to set up and minimizes interference when maneuvering.
- Superior range of motion without the need to move pins or manually lower the hitch
- Constructed of rugged steel with a streamlined, minimalist design.
The Black Boar Landscaping Rake is designed for clearing trails and raking debris. The extra-stiff design uses the full length of the rake, which means debris won’t collect in the center or curve out the sides. Each tooth is removable, so you can adjust the coarseness of the rake.
Fewer tines are better for heavy debris, and using all tines is better for lighter debris.
MotoAlliance Impact Implements Pro Landscape Rake
- Sixteen (16) replaceable spring steel, 10″ tall rake tines.
- “Quick Pull” Release Latch allows the rake to swing back for easy cleanout of debris from tines.
- 62 inches wide (60-inch cutting path).
- Easy, one (1) pin mounting with the included pin.
HECASA 60″ Landscape Rake Compatible
- The landscape rake is fit for ATV/UTV/SxS.
- Sturdy Material: The landscape rake is constructed of durable steel, with optimal performance, durability, and reliability.
- Powder-coated Surface: Polished surface smooth and clean. The Powder-coated surface makes it better effect, more anti-rust, effectively extends the landscape rake service life.
- Bolt-installation: Simple installation, no need to punch or cut.
Titan Attachments Landscape Rake 4′ Transformer
- Heattreated and replaceable tines.
- 24 extra durable and heattreated replaceable tines included.
- Has a total of 7 height adjustments that are set using the long spring hand lever to control the perfect depth of your rake tines.
- For use with a 2inch towball.
ATV and UTV Landscape Rakes Buying Criteria
Here are some of the important considerations to keep in mind when buying the right tool:
- Ease of use
To be sure of the durability of ATV rakes, you need to consider their construction and materials. Most leading ATV rakes are made of steel, so they can withstand rough handling on rough terrain and trails.
To make sure that the tool is resistant to corrosion and rust, it is recommended to choose powder-coated models or any other protective coating.
Different models of landscaping rakes come in a variety of frame and tine sizes. Wider rakes will allow you to cover more ground faster, but will also increase the weight of the tool. Most leading manufacturers make trailed rakes in 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8-foot sizes.
However, blocks over 2 feet wide are too large and may not be suitable for ATVs. For best results, you should consider purchasing rakes that are less than 1 foot wide. You should also consider the intervals between individual tunes.
While most models have spacing between 1 and 1.5 inches, you should purchase a model that allows you to adjust this spacing for increased versatility. You may want one that also allows you to adjust the depth of gradation.
Another thing to consider is whether the rake is compatible with your tractor. Most rakes come with a 3-point attachment that is suitable for attaching to your tractor.
To get the best value for your money, you need a truly versatile model of excellent quality. Because of this, many leading brands offer a number of adjustable features on their landscape rake models.
Rakes with adjustable pin hitches allow you to hook up to both your tractor and ATV. The best models have a tine pitch of an inch, but you can increase or decrease that pitch depending on your intended application.
Some models also allow you to lean too left or right to retrieve harvested material. Get a tool that can be adjusted at different angles for better control over the direction of the rake.
Ease of use
The ATV landscape rake model should be relatively easy to use. First, it should allow for easy attachment to your ATV or UTV. It should also make it easy for you to customize the tool to your preferences for leveling depth and tine spacing. Some models have been known to pivot 18 degrees. This means that the tool is used for both forward and reverse travel.
ATV and UTV Landscape Rakes Price:
ATV and UTV Landscape Rakes under $400:
- MotoAlliance Impact Implements Pro Landscape Rake;
- Titan Attachments Landscape Rake 4′ Transformer.
ATV and UTV Landscape Rakes under $300:
- Black Boar ATV/UTV Landscape Rake;
- HECASA 60 Inch Landscape Rake;
- KUAFU Landscape Rake Compatible.
FAQ about Landscape Rake
What is a 3 point landscape rake used for?
Landscape Rake is ideal for grading, leveling, spreading, and removing stones from lawns. It’s designed with a 3-point hitch which fits category 1 pins.
What can I use a tractor landscape rake for?
A landscape rake is designed to dig through the dirt and pull any underlying debris to the top of the soil.